Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fiji Seducing Me

I have never been to the island of Fiji but it's blue ocean waves call my name each night. I hear the palm trees whisper my name begging me to come take down one of its coconuts and drink the delicious milky juice. I can feel the warmth of the sun on my naked skin and a light breeze cooling me off as little droplets of perspiration trickle down my back. The soft sand underneath my feet promises not to burn my tender feet if only I will come walk upon its shore. Thoughts of my hair blowing in the wind as I envision myself riding on a horse without a saddle. "Freedom," is what it calls out to me. The air smells sweet as I breathe in pure air from the mountains. A colorful landscape pleads for me to memorize this quick instant as I begin to fade. 

Sadly it was all a dream BUT there is hope. I will look up flights to Fiji today and think of nothing more. It has been ingrained in my mind and refuses to leave. So there is only one solution. I must go to Fiji. Who wants to come?

1 comment: