Thursday, September 30, 2010

Honeymoon Perfected

Although I am no where near marriage I came across an interesting article in Conde Naste travel regarding remote hotels. My eyes obviously flashed towards the clear blue waters and the solitude of this hut sitting in the middle of no where. MALDIVES. That is where I would love to spend my week long honeymoon when I decide to finally get married. Going on a vacation these days defeats the purpose of "getting away" when your hotel room becomes an office away from the office. Technology gets in the way and by the end of our vacation we are in need of another one. The rate at this hotel is about $800 a night, quite expensive but worth every penny. 

The Beach House at Maldives, a Relais Châteaux resort, has recently rebranded itself as a Waldorf Astoria Collection hotel. The private beach house at Manafaru Maldives offers 68 luxury villas with pools in exquisite luxury. Guests enjoy private butler service, every modern technology convenience in a Maldives paradise. Now who wouldn't want that kind of vacation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment