Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just Cruise

I realize that my very first post was about my cruise to the Bahamas but I failed to mention the specifics of the cruise itself. This was my very first cruise and it was amazing. We had this promotional deal with Ramada Inn and their new cruise line Bahamas Celebration (which I highly recommend). It wasn't very long but by the end of the cruise I was pretty thankful for this matter; my reasons being that I had no cell phone reception (my BlackBerry has become an extension of my body, it goes wherever I go), there was way too much free food, lucky for us the waves were calm had they not been I'd put this as another reason, and our rooms looked like jail cells and that includes the bathroom (if you turned around in the shower you'd be on the toilet).  

The service however, was excellent we got free delectable chocolate covered strawberries from Jacque (he had a sweet spot for my friend), one night we came back to our room to change and to our amazement a pig made out of towels wearing my sunglasses was sitting on my bed, the list goes on and on; you get perks. The fun thing about cruises is you meet people from all around the world, there's different languages being spoken, you could even find people from your hometown. I think it's a wonderful experience and everyone should try it at least once unless you have a bad one and then you just have to keep going until you have a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment